Posts by crumbcake

You can lower the price, only if you want to work for FREE!!!!! Why don't you donate them to her, at least you will fee better about yourself. Just kidding. Why is it our so called friends are the ones that like to take advantage of us. Do not lower your price.
I told you the system was messed up! LOL
Check out the Satin Ice fondant website, click on videos and watch the one by Betty Van Norstrand, fondant to gumpaste. This should help you.
Check out the Satin Ice fondant website, click on videos and watch the one by Betty Van Norstsrand, fondant to gumpaste. I think this will help.
You can purchase seashell forms from hobby stores like Michaels for a couple of dollars. They can be used with chocolate or a 50/50 mix of gumpaste and fondant. You can then shade them with dusts to make them look realistic. They are super easy to make.
Thanks gals, for your help, I'll see what I can do with your suggestions.
Any ideas for a cake for a x-ray tech, other than scrubs?
I use the mix, and don't add the eggs.
I just use a little water, and stays on great.
BurnsyJ, that's what I have to make in the circus theme, so they will be going in individual clear plastic boxes, so there may be a problem. I would love to save some $$ but for 200 I better not take any chances. Thank you all for your replies and advice. Your farm animals are so cute, how many did you make, they take so much time to do.