Posts by crumbcake

I read on their site that Cake Safe will be carrying them shortly, they are a great company.
FromScratchSF, love that link you posted about restaurants. After working 7 years for my son in his restaurant, everything in the article rings a bell! He and his family are enjoying a NORMAL life now that he closed it 3 months ago. It's amazing to me how many people don't' know how to use a toliet on America! You think owning your own business gives you more free time....NOT! While others enjoy holidays and birthdays going out to dinner, you can't , and every...
I will be making a graduation cake in school colors of silver and blue . I thought the 2 tiers should be the lighter color, silver with blue on lays Any advice on how to achieve the silver color? This would all be fondant.
Thanks for the tip on the Cake Bible, will check into it!
Thanks Ladies, red it is!
Indydebi, I too have to make a pink cake, you used red coloring, why not pink? Does the baking process change the color in anyway. When tinting the batter should I go lighter or darker than what I want end result to be?
  FabSteph, I found this,but i still have some questions, hope someone helps
This is the exact ruffle i would,like,to make as well!
👍👍👍👍👍
Checked the App Store, and there are tons of doodle apps, did not see one that was just Free Doodle