Posts by alvarezmom

For Travis County the cost will be $14.00 for ONE business name and ONE owner. http://www.co.travis.tx.us/county_clerk/dba.asp
gatorcake I am totally missing what your saying, and the point you are trying to make. I am not bashing anyone. I made a point, and that is and will be until I see differntly that CC is NOT the place it used to be. Point made. Period. End of story. I am in no way bashing anyone. Some posters are stuck on the title, ok, and I've repeatedily said that that is the point that I was trying to make to answer another poster's comment. What I am doing/did on this forum in this...
@jason_kraft-You are a wealth of knowledge that I've taken advice from even if I dont comment, and usually I dont its becuse of some people being rude about how your wrong and their right. Id rather not say nothing in forums like that. @Kiddiekakes-You and some othat you mentioned are a few that I was referring to. I feel like my grand mother who used to say "Things arent like what they used to be". IDK I just remember CC being a different place 3 years ago that's all. The...
Rips the entire forum? You lost me? The only one (person's) I was saying something about where the decorators that arent here/posting/being vocal/showing off there fabulous creations because of nasty people. Maybe I should explain a little more my stanse on this. I've been a member of CC for a little longer than you. And in that time I grew close to many wonderful ladies/men. Most of whom decided that CC became to much of a foul place that they left or no longer upload...
Thanks! I really appreciate all of your kind words. You are all right! I know that. It just....SUCKS!!! The good ones are here just lurking for a thread like this to give off good karma! Very much appreciated!!!!! And if I offended anyone with the title of my post I apoligize. I should have put the names of the decorators that used to be here to chat it up but left or banned. LOL
I appreciate that Jenny, and Thank you!
Tried an proven! There are those that say things that have no intentions of hurting other's, but do. Every one is right here. I now understand and have a deeper understanding for those that helped, tried to help and then left. I now understand why some of the great ones only have 2-3 pictures up. This wont happen to me again.
I thought about that. I really did. I decided not to message them directly put simply post this thread link to their in basket. Problem solved now I'm not talking about anyone behind their backs. Not that some one like them deserves to know if anyone is talking about them. See, I'm like you! Some times I say something that was never intended to be rude or ugly, until some one else feels I was. However, saying some one's hard work is "tacky" well you cant get around the...
Thanks every one. When I first started coming here for advice it was such a nice place. There were so many decorator's, and baker's who gave so much advice and suggestions. But not anymore. So many that I used to chat with on a regular basis...GONE! I've never commented badly on some ones work. Not even if they asked how the cake looked. Nope, not me! I would never want my words on their hard work discourage them from trying. @ kakeladi-I even thought about suggesting to...
I know where all the good CCer's went! They went far away from this place. I NOW see why so many DO NOT give up their secrets on how they did a cake. I made a Rose cake tutorial, submitted it to CC, so that others could make their own rose cake since I had so many PM's, and luckily got picked (http://cakecentral.com/articles/819/how-to-make-a-rose-cake) only to stumble across some ugly comments on a fellow CCers picture featuring her rose cake. "Thank you" to her who...