Posts by HamSquad

Thank you so very much for the recipe! I will try the recipe out this weekend.
Hello DZH115, I have been searching for a recipe for a meringue frosting using meringue powder. I'm allergic to egg yolks and have a fear of egg whites for frosting. Would you mind sharing your recipe? I've have read and heard a lot of wonderful comments about how wonderful the swiss or italian meringue buttercream tastes. I really want to try this frosting. TIA
Have you look at the websites for edible images or tasty f o t o A r t?
Recently I have been experimenting with making cake pop rosebuds. For the stems, I used florist tape on lollipop sticks at first, then I had some left over stems that were on some silk roses I used for a wedding bouquet. I found I was able to slide the lollipop down in the hollow stems. Basically, you may just want to make your stems from gum-paste by brushing the lollipop stick with piping gel or gum-paste glue, then just roll the lollipop stick in green tinted gum-paste....
Hi! Are you talking about separating your cakes like this?http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1350608/yajairas-loveI've only separated cakes with champagne glasses. I guess the process would be the same depending how you would want them placed between two cake tier plates. HTH
Yes, I have the 2-piece pans with the orange clips that holds them closed while baking in the oven.
My sister Helen had two sets of cake pop pans. We mixed the cake mix according to directions and filled each pop cup at first to the top, which when it baked, it made these chips that easily came off and didn't effect the shape of the cake pop. So we then started filling the pop cups about 3/4 to 2/3 full. We used the pans over to make more than 18 pops, which I think is the amount each pan holds. Since, she left me with one set,after baking the first 18, I just wiped the...
My sister Helen had two sets of cake pop pans. We mixed the cake mix according to directions and filled each pop cup at first to the top, which when it baked, it made these chips that easily came off and didn't effect the shape of the cake pop. So we then started filling the pop cups about 3/4 to 2/3 full. We used the pans over to make more than 18 pops, which I think is the amount each pan holds. Since, she left me with one set,after baking the first 18, I just wiped the...
My sister Helen bought the original "bake pop" pans off TV. She brought a set to me 2wks ago and we tried it out with the grand kids. We had a blast! I just used the pan she left me, last Tuesday. Since I had frozen red velvet cake batter in the freezer, I thought what better way to test the pans and use of frozen batter. Well, I must say all worked very well. With the cake pops being made for High Schoolers I knew I wouldn't get the reusable sticks back, so I dipped...
You could try using the template from Martha Stewart for the Paper Peony. I tried it this past Mother's Day. I made my peony from 50/50 mix of Wilton Fondant and my gumpaste I make. I should have let the petals fall open more. You could use white card stock for your template to cut out the petals with a exacto-knife. I hope this help!http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2027411http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/web/pdfs/2007Q2/2169_051507_peonypetals.pdf