Posts by HamSquad

Are you talking about this type of cake? http://www.cakecentral.com/g/i/1247881/a/1248881/bridges-connects-this-cake-of-love/ I made this for my sister in 1991. I like adding bridges to cakes. Just make sure your ornament that goes in the bridge part is light.
A possible solution may be to use small ball shape or the small Wilton Wonder Mold pan. Make the the other parts of the headphone with fondant or gum-paste. I hope this helps.
You are so very welcome! Thank you es329! Pam
Here is a picture of the cake: http://www.cakecentral.com/g/i/3274008/a/3505436/
Yes, a ribbon can be put on a whipped cream cake. Last Friday I made a wedding cake for Saturday using Rich's Bettercreme frosting and florist ribbon. Before I started, I used cake dummies the size of the cakes I was making for the wedding cake to measure the amt of ribbon I needed for each. I also added an additional 2 inches on the length of the ribbon for over lapping when I attach them together. The cakes and dummies were 1-6 inch and the other 1-10 inch. Next, I...
Never mind it is true about the new law, it was signed by the Governor 6-11-2014. I looked it up on the web, it is law, the food item must state it is baked in a home! WOW! There is a limit of $1,000.00 per month of items sold.
I'm live in Illinois too! I'm so confused as to what you can and can't do! I didn't see this on the news in the Chicago area! If you get more info please share! Thank you!
I promptly sent this out on my facebook yesterday. We need a change, Illinois is in bad shape financially! Thanks for posting!
I signed, thanks for posting!
Hello! I live south of Chicago! I 've been to the places mentioned. Cake Walk Chicago sells Cake Supplies and offers Cake Classes. I've been to Delicious Creations, but that's a expressway drive, so it is sort of far. I mainly buy on-line, or I go to Jo Ann Fabric, mainly I go to Hobby Lobby in Tinely Park, they now sale Satin Ice Fondant and have a new product line of cake supplies. I there last night looking at stuff. I recently found this place by accident, it is in...