Posts by catlharper

Hi everyone,I've spent my week working on my granddaughter's FROZEN themed party treats. I made chocolate covered marshmallows and pretzel rods along with "ice shards" chocolate "bark" and, of course, the cake! We head down early tomorrow morning for the party so I may not get a chance to log in before the afternoon! Hope to see lots of cakes tonight! Cat
Opening up another session of the FNCC! Everyone is welcome to share their week, photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if you can!   Hope to see lots of photos tonight!   Cat
Hi everyone!   Opening up another session of the FNCC! Everyone is welcome to share their week, photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if they can!   Apologies for being late...we were celebrating in downtown Monterey tonight and it pushed a bit later than we had planned!   Hope everyone is doing well!   Cat
Hi everyone...am on mobile and have no idea how to post a new FNCC so give me 45 mins...9pm PST ...and I will log in! Cat
Hello everyone!  We are in Sonoma! It's just gorgeous here...taking massive amounts of photos. Today my hubby and I get to go wine tasting while our younger daughter takes her little brother and her own son swimming at the hotel pool.    Anyways, just wanted to take a moment to comment upon a few things:   Cazza, I didn't quite have enough time to let the flags on the sticks dry on the string before the cake was due. The idea to put a hanging banner as a topper as well...
I have to do a similar background cake myself in a couple of weeks...do you have recommendations on how to do the icicles?  Also, your suns are TOO cute!   Cat
Hi everyone!   Tomorrow we are off on vacation to Sonoma/Napa so I'm posting tonight. I will be able to post normally next week so this is the only variation! This week I only have one cake for a family who don't celebrate holidays for religious reasons but do have a Summer party each year. Here's the cake!     Only the banner on the pegs is non-edible...the rest is all fondant. This was my version of the ombre ruffles that everyone is doing! Those are rainbow...
Opening up another session of the FNCC. Everyone is welcome to share their week, photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if they can!  No idea how many people will remember that this is the week we are doing this a day early but hopefully we'll see some gorgeous cakes this week!   Cat
Wow, SweetOutlaws, those sound YUMMY!
Jesi!! Wow! You cut that out yourself! I'm officially in awe!   Cassie, love the ATV rider! Great idea! I'm dying to do a boys cake like that...a "mud" cake! With a grandson I'm bound to get that chance sooner or later! LOL!   Elle It's GORGEOUS! I particularly love the piano keys but that emblem, well, it takes the cake! LOL!   Autumn...SO pretty! I did zebra stripes last summer (ohmygoodness has it been a year already?!?) and was surprised at how much I loved doing...