Posts by DanaG21

I made the Hershey's with the Extra Dark cocoa and did as another CC'er suggested and used 1 c sour cream instead of 1 c milk and I loved it! Texture and flavors were all amazing!
I wouldn't live without mine! LOVE it!
I tap mine against my small (Wilton) rolling pin - so there is space between the tappit and the counter. That way I don't tap on the letter when it pops out and I'm not paying attention! I love my tappits and I wish they made more!!!!
I've been thinking about getting this but not sure because if I still need something on the accounting side and don't want to have to do double entry. The spreadsheets I've seen/created just aren't cutting it! If I plan on making this a business I need to treat it as such. I hope Cakeboss will be at Cake Camp so I can see it in action as I'm still on the fence if it will give me everything I want/need.
I've done this with cupcakes. While the taste was good they were a little "slimey".
Dawn is the only thing I use - oh and disposable bags!
You can if you use a crusting butter cream.
You could make a pattern for the fan looking ones then use an impression mat and fondant tools to get the pattern/texture -however, it does look like a mold since they are so uniform in style.
I recall hearing that if the word is before like 1 c sifted flour - then you sift then measure. Or it would be 1 c flour sifted then you measure and then sift. Hope this helps!
My Michaels stopped selling the Cricut Cake and their Cricut supplies are pathetic. What's going on with SCAL? I have it and use it with my Cricut with no issues. However, I haven't done the latest update.