Posts by denetteb

It needs to be the proper temp for serving.  If it is frozen for delivery it likely will still be frozen when they are ready to eat.  Having it refrigerated and nice and cold for the delivery would be a much better option.
MB, your tiny little bananas are adorable!!!  I have made a banana cake with nutella frosting as a special cake for a college age friend.  It has gone over so well that two of the students that have graduated have asked me for the recipe.  Not only that, but they have actually made it in spite of the frosting recipe being 3 cards long since I have so many notes on it.  The ultimate compliment.  I may have to give this recipe a try some time.  The pictures looks ooey gooey...
Of your two finalists I think four little bears natural bakery is too long so I would vote for Lovewalk Natural Bakery.  I like that you have natural in the name to really target your customer. 
It looks like the weight of the handles was too much and gravity was pulling them down, which made the fondant below start to sag.  The handles are fairly large and if they are all fondant or sugar paste would add quite a bit of weight, especially if only staked into two inches of the cake.
I have also used glass microwave turn tables from the thrift store for cakes.
A single cake cardboard isn't stiff enough.  A cake drum would be fine, you just have to add the cost on to the customer, included in the cost of the cake.  Sorry, can't help with your questions about decorating the board, I am a hobbyist and my cakes go out on clear glass cake plates I have picked up at thrift stores.
If you are only making a hundred dollars a week for all the time you are putting into it, maybe you should reconsider this as a work from home job.  Is that hundred dollars worth the stress, the time meeting with cheap customers who don't want to pay you what you are worth, time away from your kids or hubby or other tasks that you need to be doing to  keep the house running?  All the cleaning and organizing and ordering and shopping for a hundred dollars a week?  Since you...
Sure, it will be fine.  It goes in a container, cover with plastic wrap or a plastic bag, put in the freezer and forget about it for year.  But it really is up to them, you aren't a bit responsible for what it is like a year from now.
If you want to practice piping you can just turn a pan upside down with some non-skid under it, pipe all over it and then scrape it off and re use it again and again. 
Are you afraid of the cakes burning or the strips burning?  Are the cakes testing done when you remove them...just a few cake crumbs sticking to a tooth  pick?  If not, your oven may need to bake the cakes a little longer.  Are your cake strips too wet?  When I started using my home made ones I wasn't wringing out enough water and the sides of the cake weren't getting enough heat so the sides were too raw.  Once I wrung out more water it was fine.  I love my strips and by...