Posts by cakeymom

I have only given out two recipes.  Both are to persons in another state.  One former co-worker and one to a second cousin of mine that I am close to.    I did however give a version of another recipe to someone that I could not bring myself to say no to.  And when he tried it the recipe did not come out like mine so he asked me to bake the item for him.   OOPS!!!   Cakeymom
For your side's you could try making a ring of parchment to place inside your pans and that should end the problem your having. Hope this helps. Cakeymom
I just ordered PME tips in sizes 0, 00, 1, 1.5, and 2 to use with the Ez Tracer that has a stand that was built by a person with a cake/cookie shop.  Cost me 103.75 for the stand, so I am looking forward to begin to make cookies with my new tracer and from what I can surmise these tips are much better than Wilton's.   I was able to purchase the tips at a 40% off discount yesterday from a sight called Cookie Creator.  I am excited!!!!!!!!   Cakeymom
I am elated!!!!!!!!   I found it and the person that modified the EZ Tracer just located one more set of modification parts in their basement while cleaning two weeks ago.  They are currently looking for a new manufacturer for the parts but are having a hard time getting it to be cost effective, so I may have the last one.  Talking about fate.    I ordered it today and can't wait to get started on cookies!  If you are never looked at cookies made by Hungry Hippopotamus...
Any other ideas???   Maybe a less expensive Kopykake version?????     Cakeymom
    This is the item I was referring to.   BTW, I do have a music stand from when my kids were in the band. That's a good thought. Cakeymom
I will try to repost the picture tomorrow. It was a modified Ez Tracer that is on a stand with a base. It can be used in cookie decorating. I think I saw it on Pinterest. I copied the picture without the instructions. Dummy me, what was I thinking??????? Now I can't find it. Cakeymom
I saw this online and can't remember where??  Dummy me I did not copy the instructions.    
You also may want to try Craftsy.
Okay I tried Lorann's Cheesecake Oil Flavoring. One word - FANTASTIC!!!!!! I did use some cream cheese, butter, but mostly hi ratio shortening, and powdered sugar. Amazing!!!!! I will do it added to plain American buttercream. Looking forward to the results. Cakeymom