Posts by cakeymom

We still need 136 signatures!!!!!! Cakeymom
151 more signatures needed by Monday. We CAN do this!!!!! Cakeymom
Please help out the bakers in the state of Alabama by signing the attached petition.  We need 170 more signatures to reach our goal of 500.   http://www.change.org/petitions/alabama-state-legislators-allow-production-of-non-potentially-hazardous-foods-in-a-home-kitchen?utm_campaign=url_share_before_sign&utm_medium=url_share&utm_source=share_petition   Thanks in advance,   Cakeymom
That vote is scheduled for tomorrow. One more giant step to passing!!!!!!!! Cakeymom
I just checked the Alabama Legislature website and SB236 is going to be voted on by the Business and Labor committee of which none other than the sponsor of bill is the chairperson. AWESOME!!!!! Cakeymom
THANKS!!!!!!!
Calling all supporters to please sign the above noted petition. Help a baker out! Cakeymom
Calling ALL Alabama bakers and anyone that would come up to the plate to help support us!!!  I wanted to start a new thread because this is a newly numbered Bill and can be easily looked up.    Senator Glover is coming through and we do not need to sleep on this.   Please sign the following petition to help us in...
I started a new thread since this is a new year and a new bill number. Where are my Alabama bakers????? Cakeymom
Good news the bill has been submitted.  SB236 YES!!!!!!!!!!!   It includes Candy and has a cap of 20K  I can definitely live with this as a start.   Way to go Senator Glover!!!!!!!   Cakeymom