Posts by cakeymom

Anyone have any suggestions????
Does anyone have the Master Airbrush model G23-22????? I want a mini system for cookie stenciling. Cakeymom
I use Ghirardelli Melting Wafers the taste far surpasses Wilton's Candy Melts.  They come in a dark and white chocolate.  Sam's will have them in the 2 lbs bags very soon.  They carry it seasonally.    I promise you won't be disappointed.   As for the fingerprints.  Let them get to room temp and use the foodhandlers poly gloves.   Cakeymom
Italian Cream. Yummy, it is my birthday cake that I make for myself. Cakeymom
I am going to attempt this and wanted to know which method has worked best for you?????                         My cake is 6" tall and 6" wide       1. The panel method with wrapping the cake and then a circle for the top and lots of smoothing.                                                         OR   2. The traditional one piece of fondant method.         Thanks,   Cakeymom
I buy it from the Fresh Market.  Love, Love, Love It!!!!!!!!     Cakeymom
I am thinking about buying an airbrush to use for small projects, mainly on cookies. I see there are a vast array of choices. But, in looking I see some that have a bottle attached to the bottom vs the open source on the top for the excess ink. Which is better? cakeymom
I live along the Alabama Gulf Coast region. I really prefer not to use the city in the name. But, I will think about some items that are regional. cakeymom
I really could use some help now that I have finally decided to act on the Cottage Food Law in our state.   Thanks again,   Cakeymom
I do cakes, decorated cookies, and a few other items and I am looking for a name. I have finally narrowed it down to: Baking It Up Sweet Bakin' It Up Sweet Bake It Up Sweet I think the middle variation would be problematic because of the " ' " after the n in searches and the like. I just would like some input into the catchiness and how the words roll off the tongue. Along with what would be easily remembered. Thanks in advance, Cakeymom