Posts by maude

Thanks, it will be buttercream filled and covered with fondant.
I have a customer who wants me to freeze a cake for her because I can't do it on the week that she needs it. Can a decorated cake be frozen and still taste okay? TIA
It turned out great K8, thanks again for the advice.
So sorry K8, please accept my sincere apology for not immediately saying thank you. Guess I was just a little busy. Cakebaby2, I do not at all appreciate your comment, I usually type TIA when I ask a question, but just an oversight this time. But thank you for pointing out what an inconsiderate person I was.
I am making the white almond sour cream cake and realize I only have self rising flour. Can I Use it instead?
I have request for a whipped frosting, not buttercream. I need one that will crust and not need refrigeration. Anybody got anything? TIA
What I mean is a decorated cupcake and then a decorated cakepop sticking out of the top. I should have had a better description, sorry.
Have an order for cupcakes with cake pops inserted into them. Not sure how to charge for that combination. Any advice would be appreciated. Also have not done cakepops yet so don't even know how to price those.
Yes, I got the wafer paper from Bakers Kitchen, but they didn't have the frosting sheets. Was hoping there was another supplier in the area.
I am in a dilemma, I bought wafer paper instead of frosting sheets to cover the side of a cake. New with this paper stuff. I need a place near Richmond Va. that I can purchase the correct ones. Any ideas? Need by Wednesday so there is no time to order.