Posts by KELLIS

I'm making cookies for an open house and I'm trying to figure out about how many cookies to make? Does anyone have any suggestions? I usually stick with cakes but this was a special request from a close friendthanks for any and all suggestions
I'm doing a cake for twins that are turning 60. any ideas will be welcome nothing to risky but on the fun side. Does anyone have any ideas?thanks
I SEEN SOME FLOWERS ON A CAKE RECENTLY THAT WERE CLEAR AND MADE OF SUGAR. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ANYTHING ON MAKE THESE?
YES CHECK OUT CINCICAKEANDCANDY.COMTHEY HAVE ABOUT 6 COLORS
I didn't see anything. just that its Pasturized. and that you can use it for icings, marshmallow, toppings, chiffon pies, angel food cakes.
I FOUND IT AT THE CAKE SUPPLY STORE. ITS WWW.CINCICAKEANDCANDY.COMITS CALLED DRIED EGG WHITE. ITS 1.89 FOR 3 OZ.
thanks so much for the ideas and help.
HELPMY AUNT IS GETTING RE-MARRIED AND HER NEW STEP KIDS ARE GETTING A CAKE FOR HER. SHE ASKED ME TO MAKE A SHEET CAKE FOR THEM SINCE SHE ISN'T SURE THE CAKE THEY ARE GETTING WILL BE ENOUGH. HER COLORS ARE BLUE AND LAVENDAR. ANY IDEAS FOR DECORATING?