Posts by bashini

Thanks Spireite! 😊 Siany, I didn't see the video you all are talking about but do understand what you are saying about giving the info for free. But what do you think about the tutors who charged hundreds and hundreds of pounds for the classes and then do a book with same turotials for a small price. Isn't it unfair for the people who paid a lot money for the classes? Maisie. Please don't ever say that you couldn't be better than any of us!!! 😑 I know you will get the...
Roxylee, yes, I used Covapaste as I didn't have white SPD paste. You actually can roll your paste very thin with SPD paste. πŸ˜€ Maisie, I am sure will get there!! Don't give up!!!πŸ˜€
Roxylee, no it doesn't have to be thinner to get the sharp edges. The sharp edges starts from the ganache. And once you covered it, I also used flexi smoothers to make it more sharper.
Roxylee, I bought the corn syrup from Amazon.
Good Morning!!! Thanks Roxylee, Maisie and Loubee.😊 Roxylee, I used this cutter and veiner set to make my tulips. It is a bit pricey but I love it!! http://www.thecakedecoratingcompany.co.uk/parrot-tulip-cutters-veiner-set-by-petal-crafts And I rolled the sugar paste to the normal thickness which is 1/8th of an inch but think you can make it a bit more thinner. I didn't do it as I was scared of sugar paste tarring and was using Cova paste. Maisie, yes, it is the...
Thanks Chezzabelle and Jean. I love your cupcake toppers Jean. Sorry I missed you before!! ☺️ Jean, they are actually Parrot Tulips. 😊
Hi everyone!!! Love your cake Barbara and Sugarluva!!! πŸ˜„ Barbara, thanks. You have to try it. And Jo, thanks again and it's very easy. πŸ˜€ And here is the finished cakes,
Thanks Tiddy, Chezzabelle and Jean. 😊 It was very easy. Much easier than I thought it would be. πŸ˜€ Jean, I tried the board on top method and didn't work for me at all. This is great!! πŸ‘
Hello everyone!!! 😊 I am just popping in to show you guys my achievement today. πŸ˜€ I always have a problem when it comes to getting a smooth cake top with ganache and has been scared to try the upside down method. But today I tried it and here it is,... I am so happy and I can't stop smiling!!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Nanny and Jo, both of your cakes are beautiful!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜€ I definitely torte my number cakes. 😊