Posts by bashini

Hello everyone!!! I didn't have time to read all the posts just went over them. Barbara, your car is fantastic. I put lot of trex on my hands then start modelling the RKT. Sorry I should have mentioned it when I gave you the recipe!!! Kelsey, what is wrong with the shoe???? I cannot see cracks or what you are saying that happened to it!!! You are been too hard on your self. The cake is gorgeous!!! I have made all the accents for the Friday's cake. But haven't started...
Good morning all!!! Thanks Jo, Roxylee and Mel. Happy Anniversary Suzaane!!! Have a lovely lunch!! I also have lots to do but so not in the mood!!!! Have to make a number one and a bow and two Star Wars characters!!!
Kathy, it is in Russian or another language. Do you get any pictures? If not, check this video. Similar method. http://m.youtube.com/watch?autoplay=1&v=B-wS3DRpm5A
Oh!!!! That one!!!! All these ARE called ruffles. It's just different ways of doing it. I got Maggie Austin's craftsy class on ruffles. She uses sugar paste but that didn't work for me. Soo I used flower paste rolled very thinly. Place a strip of paste on the cel pad and using the cel pin, you have to drag the pin from the middle to one end, which it gives you the ruffles. Then turn the cake upside down starting from (now) bottom, attach the strips. Once you have done all...
Maisie, here is the Correct way to do it, http://www.lovelytutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5327 What I did was, cut a five petal from flower paste and then fold it in half and that in half again. Then attached it straight on to the cake. Is it any clearer?
Good afternoon everyone!!! Thank you Kathy and Maisie. Kathy, yes, that's what I have on my website and my business cards. But I don't want to do it on my jacket as it going to cost me a lot of mine. I have already spent quite a lot for the previous one. Maisie, I think I didn't explain it properly either!!! Sorry!!!! And please saying doofus as you are not!!!!! Let me see whether I can find a tutorial if not I try to explain a bit more....
Thank you Barbara. The RKT, I find it easy to handle when the RKT is cool down. You also can put it in a box / tin and in the fridge, you can actually carve it, but make sure you line the tin you use with cling film as it's easy to take it out. But a bit fiddley to take the cling film off the RKT though. As it for a sports car, I would put it in the fridge and then carve it. And the ruflle cake is done by using a 5 petal cutter:) and then fold it twice. It took me 2-3...
You are welcome Barbara and thank you and to you too Sugarluva! Yes, had lot of interest and positive comments. And manage to give lots of business cars.
And here are my recent cakes with me at the wedding fair!!!
Hello everyone!!!! Long time no see!!! Sorry I have been very busy... So... How's everybody? Love all the cakes from all you lovely people!!! Hi Barbara!!!!! How was your holiday? Hope you had a fab time!! Answer to your question, this is what I use, 50g butter 160g Rice Krispies 200g marshmallows. First melt the butter, the. Add the marshmallows and then the Rice Krispies. And Kelsey, all the recipe I use is to fill the 3" high Invicta. And I haven't had any...