Posts by ConnieJ

The September magazine is available on the magazine section. I logged in to My Subscription and it's available for download. I never got the email, but just checked out of curiousity.
 Definitely with the hard copy version, but the digital version seemed to be okay. In fact, I received my first three without problem. For the third one there was a delay but they at least sent out notification of the delay. Now there is zip.
I've tried contacting them multiple times regarding my subscription without even receiving acknowledgement that they are getting my emails. This is very disappointing.
 the checking the door twice --- me, too!! at least i'm not the only one!
They said no, so the client provided a topper and I designed around it.
Would someone please share with me, also? I'm dying of curiousity!
Thank you, Jason! I'm sorry...I haven't been able to log in for a few days which is why it took me so long to thank you!
Hi, guys! Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with the licensing department for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I did find an email address for their copyright violation department but no response to my inquiry. I have a request for a cake in that them for August. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Connie
Right now you have other things to focus on, so don't worry so much about this customer. Maybe she will not be a customer in the future, but I'm sure all of us at one time or another have dealt with similar situations we wish we had handled better or more professionally. We learn and move forward. Please accept my condolences on the death of your MIL. Hugs!
SPS truly is awesome and I have less panic attacks when delivering.  :)