Posts by pookster

PLEASE......does anyone know where I can find a template to make some ballet slippers???/ I looked throught the template section on CC and could not find anything....I'm desperate...I tried to mold some free hand...not so good!!!
I would bake a bunch of larger cakes, stack them and then start carving...
on how to paint on mmf???? i am doing a 3-d jaws cake that i saw on cakescanada.com..i am really nervous...what's the best way to go about this???? the gal is giving step-by-step instrustions on how to go about it but she is using a powdered food coloring mixed with lemon extact...i have never seen powdered food colors, i only have the wilton pastes...help please!!!!
If you find the "face" is sticking out a little to much, why not sand the face smooth???? it is just syrafoam anyways..right??? I myself want to try that spiderman and was thinking of smoothing it out a tad so I make sure there are no extra "bumps" in the icing...
awesome for you...i am in need of a new mixer myself, my kitchen aid has lasted about 15 years and it is finally breaking down, piece by piece....poor thing is tired and needs to put out of it's misery!!!! i am nursing it a little while longer so i can save up for another.... i have my eyes and heart set on the delonghi mixer though...980watts of pure power and a 7quart bowl...oooh hold on while i wipe the drool from my chin....
omg!!!! how rude!!! that cake is simply amazing!!!! i would have up and smacked her!!! I'm thinking her problem was she was just plain jealous!!! I once had a parent in my son's class that told another friend that "she didn't see what was so special and so hard about making and decorating cookies"...It's the people who don't have one single clue about baking or decorating that always make the rude, ignorant comments!!!!!!!!! you should be proud of your cake and do not for...
I would use a large cookie and cover it in fondant, that way the whole cake is completly edible...
where did you get it???? i'm from canada and i have noooo idea where to get one....i saw at michaels they have a clay "pasta machine"...does anyone use that??? i would realy like to take the extra work out of trying to roll out my mmf paper thin...arms are getting a great workout, but they are tired!!!!!
i used the mini doll pan...
how about a boquet of flowers????