Posts by monizcel

Bump
I found this recipe at MyRecipes.comDoes the mousse and/or cake need to be refrigerated once filled? I think because of the whipping cream the answer is yes, but your help is appreciated.I love ShirleyW's peanut butter filling recipe, but I want t mousse consistency recipe that does not need to be refrigerated and does not contain cream cheese (my DH hates cream cheese and this cake is for his birthday day). I'm sure that's tall order but I thought I would try.Thanks!
They are great. If anything I would outline Cookie's eyes the same way you did elmo's (ie. all white).
Everyone has a cake story like yours Avoid the chocolate recipe you now hate and keep baking for fun . Just remember that no one knows what the finished cake is supposed to look like except you, so changes are not impossible to make.
bump
Can you post the recipe for the chocolate mousse filling as well.
Bump
Hi Everyone,I am wondering if there are any cake decorators in Boston that I can speak to about doing a cake for my DH's birthday at the beginning of November.Normally I would do his cake myself but I have some medical issues that will be occupying my time just then but I want him to have a special cake nonetheless.We are in the Fenway/Kenmore/Longwood Medical Area of Boston.I'm looking for either a 9x13 sheet cake or an 8" round cake. I'd like either an edible image of...
Sounds like a great idea
I agree...I can no longer search the cupcake thread as it is too large to load and there is no good way to search for information on that thread.