Posts by cakecrumbs116

Ok. I have a request from someone who husband is remind 60 and retiring from working on the railroad. The cake is for 200 people. Any ideas? Im having a hard time coming up with some ideas. [/code]
Ok. I have a request from someone who husband is remind 60 and retiring from working on the railroad. The cake is for 200 people. Any ideas? Im having a hard time coming up with some ideas. [/code]
Ok. My niece is having a ice skate party. Of course she wants a ice skate. I would love to make it stand up instead of laying it flat. Any suggestions how to construct it.
Ok. I have this design that I want to us for stenciling. Can anyone tell me what material I should buy to make the stencil. I have seen the regular stencil material at michaels but wasnt sure if it was food grade. I'm not sure if I will be cutting the stencil by hand or using my cricut machine.
Ok. I was wondering does anyone accept directions card, foodstamps for cake and cupcake orders? I have been asked over and over will I accept them but I wouldn't have a clue where to begin. I know that in the grocery stores they use a regular credit card terminal that has the option on it for foodstamps but how do you get those? And do all terminal have that option? I haven't decided yes or no to accept it. I just wanted to know your thoughts.....
Can someone please tell me what type of recipe you use for sculpted cakes. My cake is too soft and it falls apart when I try to carve into it.
I have a Halloween cake to make. Anyone know how to make the stuff glow. I think that would be really cool if my ghost can glow.
I have a request for a cake for someone who is graduating from surgical tech school. can anyone give me any suggestions?
im sooo excited i found this post. i have a cricut expression and i love it. but i have never tried to do anything for cakes yet. i thought about cutting out a rabbit for easter but didnt get to it yet..im interested in finding out about the frosting sheets and choc transfers..i cant wait to try.