Posts by Melvira

Moderators, I had no idea which section to put this in, so please move if warranted. - Thanks!I have created several Google docs over the years pertaining to threads we've had here and they are publicly viewable so that everyone can share and benefit from the information.Lately I have been flooded with requests to share these documents, in other words give other people the ability to modify, delete, etc. In my opinion this is phishing, but I just want to check with some of...
No problem! If you can't find pineapple flavoring, then just try the juice, but add it while it is still liquid and just start with a little. You can add a little more while whippig if you want a more pronounced flavor. Just be aware as you're whipping it. You'll have to sort of babysit it to make sure it doesn't get curdy looking. Another thing you can try is whipping it first, then folding in some of the juice. Maybe try that with just a little and see how it reacts,...
You'd be better off to use flavoring, as the juice can make it kind of curdle up. I've done it successfully, and I've had issues with it, and I don't know what I did differently. Perhaps it's just HOW MUCH I used. But I never have issues when I use flavorings like LorAnn.
I think this is where that big drink comes in babe!! Put those feet up and reeeeee-laaaaaxxxx!
Oh honey, you need more than a drink!! You need a drink, a massage, a mani/pedi, and a raise!!
Oh, I absolutely know what you mean! I think you went above and beyond! I would do a little internet looking to confirm, but for the cakes YOU took pics of, you can use them. The ones given to you by photographers like from the wedding or parties, if they don't mind you using them, I can't see how the bakery could stop you. Your work, someone else owns the pix, I don't see the bakery having a leg to stand on! But, laws and such change so fast, I would confirm that with...
Popping back to the original issue of who has the rights to the pics, I have always been under the understanding that pictures are copyright of the person who took them. For example, if I have a photographer take my family pic at Xmas, I cannot make (legal) copies of that pic without their permission, even though it is MOST obviously a pic of MY family. Who took these photos? Are they professional pix that someone was hired to take, are they snapshots you took, are they...
Yes, thats been my experience as well! Thanks for weighing in on it.
I haev heard that question a lot, and unfortunately I do not know the answer. However, I do know you can attempt to find it through contacting the company at www.richs.com/contact That will be your best bet, unless someone else in your area knows for sure. I am keepng my fingers crossed for you!
Ok, yah, I am familiar with the Dream Whip! As far as those pics, I can't recall which ones they are off the top of my head, but when all the changes were made here there were problems with pics, or it's possible they were moved on my site if they were links. If you want to see some of the stuff i've done with Bettercreme you can check out my website. www.TheLostBakery.com (To those who already know me, yes, my webaddress and name have changed. I bought a new building and...