Posts by salokin

I want to make a bunny to go on top of a carrot cake I'm making. And I have no idea how to start going at it. I was hoping to make the shape of the body out of the treats and then cover it with fondant or modeling chocolate. Any ideas that would help?
I'm needing a blood orange cake. I am hoping to make a cake for christmas with the flavor and color of blood oranges. Any ideas?
Was supposed to look at a space tomorrow, but I got a call today saying that the place I was wanting can't be used as a bakery. I guess I just keep looking.
There is an annual chocolate festival my town holds every March, that I was wanting to do. I love the idea about magnets and pens. Might have to do that.
The "attack" was kind of justified though. Your post, here and in other threads, came off as you saying that there is no point in even thinking about starting a business if you've never ran one before. Plus it comes off as you thinking your superior then everyone else. Not saying you mean to sound like that, but you do a little.
Is it possible to make good tasting and not dry cake pops from cupckes from the day before?
Have you ever tried replacing some of the butter with cream cheese? Or would that work at all
Have you ever tried replacing some of the butter with cream cheese? Or would that work at all
What type of buttercream do you like best? Mine would have to be italian meringue buttercream. Even though I've only made it a few times, its by far my favorite. I love the texture and the flavor. Its not as fast as a simple buttercream, but its well worth the time spent making it.
What type of buttercream do you like best? Mine would have to be italian meringue buttercream. Even though I've only made it a few times, its by far my favorite. I love the texture and the flavor. Its not as fast as a simple buttercream, but its well worth the time spent making it.