Posts by salokin

That was what I was thinking of doing, making a filling out of it. Then a layer of chocolate buttercream, then some modeling chocolate late looks like its face.
This may be a long shot but is there anyway to give more of a semisweet flavor but without using semisweet chocolate? I need to be able to color it but the darker chocolate would go better with the cupcake.
Apple cider with a salted buttercream
Does anyone know of a modeling that doesn't get really firm as it sits? I am wanting to use it to cover some cupcakes and want it to stay more chewy and soft, so they don't have to bite through a firm disc of chocolate.
I know know she meant the actual flavor of cupcake. Wish she stuck with the first choice of red velvet. That would have been easier.
I just got a request from someone I work with to make some minion cupcakes for her sister's birthday. She wants them to be German chocolate cupcakes. Any one have an idea on how I should go about this? I thought about taking the the normal frosting on top and turning it into more of a filling and use either  white modeling chocolate to make it look a minion.
Just got home from work. And even though I wanted to just throw all the cupcakes away, i took them in to work. To my surprise, pretty much all of the feedback I got was good. I even had someone want me to make some cupcakes for her sister's birthday.
I'm bringing cupcakes into work tomorrow, but the problem is I tried a recipe I've never made before and I do not like them. Plus I don't have enough flour to make a different one and wouldn't have enough to get more and bake and frost before I have to be at work.
My sister is having a candy themed sixteenth birthday party. For the party, she is going to have a single tier cake, square or round, and some cupcakes. We could use some help with ideas on how to get this cake decorated. Thank you for any suggestions and your time!
This comes off really bitchy.