Posts by nicoles-a-tryin

opps...here is the other one...Plus, I have a wedding cake next week...NOw I am really FREAKING OUT!!! Thanks Nicole
Hello...wow..a bad week..Seems like the 2nd time I am writing with a problem...maybe I should just pack it in...This is my 3rd time making these cakes tonight...and this is what is happening..Anyone seens this b4. I used the baking strips and it is a box cake, I baked at 325...not sure what went wrong.I thought it was my oven....I THOUGHT I got it fixed a month ago...I paid $400 now...IT IS BACK!!! ( they didnt' know what it was)...So, Please if anyone has seen this...
Does it crack and it looks like it is goin to fall off the cake?...I just did one..with the VIVA...It cracked first then bubbled...and fell off the cake..Is that what you meant too???....Is that cause of the VIVA????Sorry...I am freaking out here...then I read your message...maybe I found my reason....Thanks Nicole
wow...Your amazing!! That is so wonderful that you did it in 2 hours...Good for you!! I wish I could do that!!!I am so glad for you that everything worked out!!!
Hi..First, i am new, and I put this in the wrong area i think the first time.Anyway, Please help me...I did a cake yesterday. And it looked great. A purse cake. I took a 9x13 and cut in 3 then put buttercream between the layers. Iced w/buttercream. then the next day, I noticed the dowel popped out the top..so, I looked cause wasn't sure if cake moved....Then noticed a CRACK and a huge bubble...the icing looked like it just separated from the cake...when my friend called...
Hello...I had to do a cake yesterday...I decorated the night b4. It was a purse, I took a 9x 13 pan and cut into 3 and filled w/buttercream between the layers. i iced it with the buttercream. All seemed well..THEN, next morning I noticed the icing cracked in a spot and it was a bug bubble(not sure if that describes it) it looked like it separated from the cake...HELP!!! What did I do. This is the 3rd time this happened to me. And come to think about it it is every time i...
Thank you so much for all your help everyone!!! I did just make one..It was fun...My icing didn't come out as nice as everyone elses pic's...Not sure what I did wrong..I used the 2D tip...Oh well..thanks again!!!
Thank you so much for your help. I feel better now..And by the way yours looks beautiful!! thank you again..Nicole
Thank you for all your help!! I appreciate it..I am still new at the forum...Well this part..and I had to search for the reply's ..is that normal?thanks again...
Hello...I am trying to do a cupcake bouquet for next weekend, Scared! Do I staple the cups to the plate?...and the ruffle under the plate?..Any suggestions , I would SOOOOOOOOOOo appreciate!! Thank youso much. Nicole