Posts by nicoles-a-tryin

Thank you everyone!! I appreciate your feedback!
OMG!! Thank you so much...That is a fabulous idea Doug....Thanks everyone!!
bump
Hello...I just found out I am doing a 4 tiered wedding cake this weekend...5,8,11 and 14 inches round...4 inches tall each layer...I can't seem to find a cake drum...which is what I usually use...Is a masonite board the same?? Will it hold???What can you suggest please??Thank you so much!! NIcole
Congratulations!! Your cakes are always just flawless...And 'Clean"...as Duff said....That is so exciting!!!! And the scarecrow is just amazing!!!!!
Yup..I have done the same thing...
So for cake drums??? Do you guys buy on ebay? or in bulk?Sorry......Did I mention I am a computer LOSER!!!!Thanks, NIcole
I also Thank you guys very much!!!I am very excited to look for cake drums in bulk.....hate buying them separate....SOOOOO expensive!!Thanks again, NIcole
I buy my cake boxes in bulk at Merchante's paper...And another whole seller here in Windsor....Where are you?Haven't found anywhere in Canada to buy the cake drums though...that is what I would like...I did find them in the states...but not here yet.
Congratulations!!! I recognized a few...like the Grammasue one...(paint can)...Congrats to all!!! It felt great seeing your cakes up there....Feel like I know y'all anyway..heheCongrats!!