Posts by Cakechick123

those on the bonbons are transfer sheets, not structure sheets. The structure sheet is like an impression mat, but it stiff plastic. You can re-use them as long as they are not cracked. I found that mine cracked after a couple of washes, maybe because of the hot water? They are not very large, 10x15" if my calculation is correct. Its quite easy to line them up though if you need to do a large cake.   Im sure they must be available in the US, however its probably called...
the structure sheets I use are the R43.50 ones about $4.70 converted. Its not a stencil. It like the plastic you do chocolate wraps with, but there is a pattern aleady embossed on it. This online shop only has a few designs, another one close to me actually has that exact one that  was used in the OP's picture.   http://c3m.in/index.php/chocolate/chocolate-accessories/structure-sheet here you can see a picture of exactly what it is     I think the...
http://www.thechocden.co.za/index.php?action=viewProducts&category=Structure Sheets sorry the link in my 1st post doesnt work and I can seem to edit the post. Try this one
the tier with the imprint on is quite easy. We call it structure sheets here in South Africa. It like an embossing mat, but it made from stiff plastic. You  cut it to go around the cake, spread chocolate on and wrap it around the cake let set and when its pulled off it leaves the chocolate with the imprint. Brushed with luster dust it gives the shine.   Her is a link to a local shop, maybe thta will help you find it else where in the...
I would use round cakes. Cut the one side a  flat and then turn the cake on its side. you will then have the rounded shape witout carving.
In my opinion, neither are suitable for carving or covering with fondant. I would suggast changing the cake or changing the design.
I always dowel every 4" of cake, no matter what type of cake it is. A fruit cake is very sturdy, but dowels will give you peace of mind :)
the same as anywhere else in the world. Take all your costs, add your overheads incl labour and profit.
its most likely your oven, so definitly check that but you can also split the batter between 2 pans, they will bake faster on the inside than a large thick layer.
make a ***y,smooth, small one, and tell her thats how hers looks to you you'll have a customer for life! LOL     why on earth would anyone have an exact replica of their butt