Posts by mareg

I buy mine from a local cake supply and they do have the ingredients on the shelf.  I would have to go in and take pics of all the flavors.  I did go to ********** and they do not have and ingredient list on their site. 
Is there a website that has the ingredient info. for the sleeves you buy at the cake suppy stores?  Making my labels for the CA CFO licence.    I'm assuming also you have to make a label for every flavor?   Thanks in advance!
Why does the chocolate get super thick?  Did I heat it too much?  and why does it get little round circles on the surface when i put it in the fridge?   Pink did not do it but the green did ,.
I should have said they are teapot pops..I'm afraid the handle and spouts witll break off. 
I made a syrofoam stand should i just transport them in that? 
Do I keep them in the styrofoam the were made it.   Can i put them in the wrapped styrofoam base I made or should i put them in at the venue?   Thanks much!   
Thank you!
Has anybody ever colored the clear sugar sprinkles that wilton sells?    If so HOW?   
Thanks, I'm using the WASC recipe.  I'm hoping that 1 batch will do it. :)  My pops are about 1 inch or maybe 1/14 ??  I don't know I have not measured. 
Thanks for some great ideas :)