Posts by Cake4ever

Absolutely fantastic idea! Thank you!
HI CC'ers,I was hoping you could help me locate some chocolate colored cake stands. After googling, I found one on Amazon that was reasonably priced, but am looking for something a little more bold. Thank you!
Thank you so much Bob!
Thank you for your quick reply. Oh my, I had no idea it was not silicone!! That is very interesting and now has me concerned about sticking... Oh goodie, I can wrap chocolate too? I am off to browse your gallery!Thank you so much for your advise!
I have been wanting to try one of these for a very long time and now I've ordered a self cutting mold. Can you give any suggestions as to how you use it and your opinion of the product? I wish the site gave photos of samples of cakes done with each wrap. Does anyone have any of their wrapped cakes to share? I'd love to see your work!Thank you kindly!
Oh thank you so much! I will check these out.
Oh thank you so much! I will check these out.
Oh and also thank you kindly for the eggless recipe! Looks like I've got some practicing to do! I love a new challenge.
The cake is not for a client and I do not run a business, it is my hobby only. It is for someone who did something nice for my family. I would like to do something nice for them as a "surprise thank you", since I know they are not expecting anything in return.As someone who has lived and traveled to many different countries, I would never generalize anyone. I know each culture is different, just as Americans are so different. I just wanted to come to my experienced...
I want to make sure that I do not offend any cultural or religious beliefs, what products can I NOT use on an American buttercream type cake or cheesecake? Not sure which I want to do yet...I just want to make sure because I am not familiar with their culture. If anyone can help advise, I would appreciate it!Thanks so much!