Posts by Delynn

Hey thanks for providing this link!!!  I have seen many of Julia's tutorials but don't recall seeing this technique.  Thought I was subscribed to her blog...hmm... I'm going to have to double check.  :)
Yes, that same thought crossed my mind too  
That sounds logical to me :)  THANKS
MYSTERY... How can I get typed print like this, on my cookies?  It doesn't look like it's an icing sheet.    
THANK YOU !!!!
"Chips" as in the candy melts, correct?
YES!!!!! THAT'S IT !!! EXACTLY !!!!! :)
My memory has failed me.....A fellow customer mentioned she melts a ??oz. pkg of Wilton candy melts, then adds 1 can of store-bought (DH or BC) frosting, pours it inside a cookie cutter till set (in fridge? or on counter), removes the cookie cutter, leaving a piece of chocolate candy/fudge.  So, now I just need to know if anyone has ever made these, and if so, how much of each and do you have any advice/opinions about this?  Thank you :)
Yeah, I've heard that one too, both about my cookies, truffles, and secret recipe chicken salad, all of which my mom asked for.  Ironically AFTER my sister had asked me a few times for my "Secret Recipe Chicken Salad" recipe... then my mom asked me for it too.  Really?  So she could turn around and give it to my sister? I wanted to suggest they both look up the word "secret" in the dictionary .  There have been many recipes that we have shared but I want to have a few that...