New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by shelbycompany

Hello All. I don't know if this is the correct forum for this question but I work for a huge corporate food contracting company at a small school and I need to justify something to by boss. We order frozen cinnamon rolls in bulk and we had a special theme meal for the kids. My boss decided that instead of the regular place and bake cinnamon rolls that we have in stock, she wanted me to make cinnamon twists with them. I placed the rolls on a sheet pan in the cooler to...
WOW!!This info is so great to know as I am new to Sugar Veil myself. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go play with my sugar veil!!
YES!!!I made a beer bucket cake....not the one in my photos. A guy at the party grabbed a sugar beer and pulled right out of the cake before I could get there to stop him. It was both a compliment and a heartache at the same time. It was then that I announced cake cutting time!!
I was wondering if you can use isomalt in the wilton fondant and gumpaste molds. Has anyone tried this? Please share your experience. Thanks
it was pretty easy once I got it figured out. I also had some help from the hubby and his carpenter friend. I guess I can't take all the credit If you look in my pics, I used that stand for 2 cakes.
I used the Wilton plastic cake plates and drilled holes in them using the 1" spade drill bit. I had a wood circle for the base and did the same thing. HTH.
I don't chill the modeling chocolate or anything else I use the cricut for. for some reason I've never had any luck with it.
Hi.I have a cricut cake machine and I use wilton sheets all the time. I put a little extra crisco than is suggusted. I have the speed and the pressure set at 2. I also use straight modeling chocolate and it works wonderful. Hope this helps. Good luck!
I would get a cricut cake and use it to cut out the scroll work. There are plenty of cartridges for that. I use the wilton sugar sheets and modeling chocolate for all of my cut outs.
Hello. I have been thinking about becoming legal for quite some time now. Well....I think I'm ready. My husband works in a gelato cafe which serves a full blown lunch menu. The owners are willing to let me rent their kitchen on their off hours. I know that to advertise myself and business name that I need to get a business license. Since I would be like a sub contractor or something for them, Do I need anything in addition to my business license like liability insurance or...
New Posts  All Forums: