Posts by MacsMom

Fuzzy Navel 2 boxes DH Orange Supreme 2 c flour 1-3/4 c sugar 1-1/2 tsp salt 1 pkg vanilla pudding mix 6 eggs + 1 white 2 cups Peach Schnapps 2/3 c water 1/4 c oil 2 c sour cream   * Taste batter to decide if you'd like to add any additional orange or peach flavoring. (I add 1/2 tsp LoRann orange oil).
OH!  I've never made that recipe (the one by sayhellojana).  The tropic breeze is what I call pineapple-coconut-banana...
Rootbeer extract works just fine!
Substitute the liquids.
That's my favorite cake!  I use PIneapple supreme cake mix (DH), 3 ripe bananas, 1-1/3 c coconut creamer, and 1-1/3 c pineapple juice.  It's best if you can add a few drops of Lorann Pina Colada concentrated oil, but it is great without it.   One full recipe of the WASC (2 boxes cake mix) can fill four 7" pans, two 10" pans,... scroll down this recipe link to see other pan sizes: http://www.food.com/recipe/white-almond-sour-cream-wedding-cake-69630
Wow!   I LOVE it!    Do you write for Hallmark?
Those are great thannks! Keep'em coming...
"Twenty toes and two 'soles'..." Dumb?
I'd love to include a banner or plaque with a cute saying about boy/girl twins that relates to shoes or feet. I'm making two pairs of baby Converse for the top.   Can anyone help me think of anything? Laces, "soles", shoes to fill, toes,... I'm not sure it's even possible to tie it in! (Pun intended).
2 boxes is fine. Either method works.