Posts by funtomake

along with great fresh ingredients, is to not over-beat your cake. don't know the science of it, but i do know overmixing can cause your cake to fall even bfore you put it in the pan. also get your cakes in the oven asap. dont let them sit around. im no expert, but my cakes are usually very moist.
now that its all over, maybe you and jen could go out for a nice, quiet meal. just the two of you. you sound like you are a great friend and that's probably just what she needs right now. its probably just what you need too, a great friend like jen.
i love the hershey's recipe. i have baked that cake more times than i can count. and yes i do double it. i have never exceeded doubling. but it works fine doubled without changing anything.
i love the hershey's recipe. i have baked that cake more times than i can count. and yes i do double it. i have never exceeded doubling. but it works fine doubled without changing anything.