Posts by danijus

I absolutely recommend it. He explains things in such detail you can't possibly mess up.
Definitely the Nicholas Lodge videos. I bought them all because he is so detailed and makes everything so easy. I couldn't make a rose to save myself until I watched him do it. The prices are all pretty reasonable too. Most of them are in the $20 range. You can buy them from his website or go to global sugar art.
Totally agree with all4cake. I have such a small kitchen and have to clean constantly as I go. Hate cleaning my mixer all the time. I just told my DH the other day that I wish I could hire someone to do all the baking.
This happened to me too. Not sure what went wrong but I'm scared to try again. So many ingredients wasted.
It came gorgeous.
OK so nothing fun behind my name. I just combined my kids names.Dani for my daughter DanielleJus for my son Justin
Thank you so much. I love your videos. You explain everything perfectly. Can't wait for the five petal cutter because I just bought them in all the sizes.
Just wondering how they work and if I should waste my money. I bought a wood graining rocking tool today but it didn't work well on fondant. How do I get the effect without the impression mat?
You can crumple up some tissue paper or foil and lay them on there to dry.
I am by no means an expert and still have lots to learn but the best compliment EVER was when my little girl told everyone that her mom makes the best cakes ever.