Posts by Relznik

Oooh Gray  - that's got a ring to it "Mr Tiddy's Cake Emporium"   LOL!!
How exciting, Tiddy!!!  Good luck with it all.   Kelsey - love the cake.  And the cupcakes are sooo cute, too!!!
Here's the egg-free recipe I use.  I've had a lot of compliments about it.  I've just copied and pasted the recipe as it was given to me...  they're not my comments/method if you see what I mean?   The original instructions indicated that the dry ingredients were sifted into the cake tin: three holes were made, into which the liquids were poured. After a quick mix, the tin [as is] was placed in the oven.. I like to use the muffin method - dry ingredients sifted...
Belated anniversary wishes, Mel!  I hope you had a lovely day.  How many years? I've used that method for putting things on the side of cakes before - works really well!  Your silhouettes are so beautifully cut!!  How did your meeting go?  And why wouldn't he have loved the cake?  It was brilliant!!!!  I've been to Disney World in Florida once...  Animal Kingdon wasn't even built when we went, LOL!! (1993)  Have a FAB time - I'm sure you will!!   That made me roar with...
Oooh, they're beautiful.  Both of them.  But I especially love the silhouette one.  Are the couple painted or cut out?  And if cut, did you use a cutter or hand-cut from a template?  The last couple of wedding fairs I did, I got zilch!   I put so much time and effort (not to mention money) into them that I just don't think I can do one again.  So two consults already is really good - especially as some brides don't always get in touch straight away!  Hope it leads to...
And thanks, Loubee.   What are you studying?
Thanks, Tiddy! x
Thank you!  I'm torn between the earrings and the heart necklaces with piped chain as my fave! LOL!!
Oh wow...  that's fantastic!!!!  And fancy a 13 year old knowing about a turntable! LOL!  I thought even CDs were dated these days and everything gets downloaded? LOL!  It really is fab!!I still love the colour peach!  It was my colour scheme for my wedding!!  Beautiful cake and I love your rose.  The lace looks gorgeous!!  I really hope your mum sees a difference now the dr has upped her meds!!   It's really, really beautiful.  And the ribbon around the drums works...
Anyone watch Coronation Street?  It's not a programme I usually watch, but an old friend from way back had his first appearance tonight!  He played Macca.  So delighted for him.  Hope it leads to lots more for him.   Oh, and he's a London boy really...  I thought his accent wasn't half bad!