Posts by Relznik

My head is still so 'heavy'....  and I can't put my hands on any paracetamol at the moment.  I've not had anything to eat or drink yet, so that's probably not helping.  Ithink a cup of tea and a slice of toast is definitely called for.... and I've just put a huuuuuge pot of veg soup on to cook.   The party is my son's Bar Mitzvah.  The "dress code" is lounge suit and party dress (not black tie) but I'm going to have a full length evening dress like I did for my elder...
Kathy - was the breakfast at Toby no good then?  Boys have been asking to go...  Have been to the one (Red House?) by Redbridge Roundabout...  it was OK, nothing to write home about.  Kids eat free which is a bonus, I guess.   Hope you have an easy day at work and can have an early night!!!  x x x
Morning!!!   Well, all the late nights caught up with me.  I fell asleep watching tv late afternoon yesterday and hubby let me sleep for well over 2 hours!  However, that meant that come bed time, I wasn't tired.  So I ended up going to bed at nearly 1.30 this morning!  So I was tired when the alarm went off and just turned it off and went back to sleep! LOL!  When I did get up, I woke up with a really 'fuggy' head...  So no pilates for me this morning!    I'm going to...
Fab cake, Marvel.
LOL - it can be entertaining!!!!  My husband still talks about one cake maker who was especially bad.
I am sooooo tired!   Waiting for my 15 year old who is on his way back from a 16th birthday party over in north London - and he doesn't have his key! (not that I could have gone to sleep before he was safely home, anyway!!)    We dropped him and some friends there and his friend's mum is dropping them home.    I happen to know that the birthday girl's parents were there...!  But I'm very proud of my son - he took with one of those mini things of super concentrated...
Anyone here savvy with Blogger?   You can add Blogs to follow (or 'reading list', I think it calls them).   But how do I remove them from the list if I don't want them there any more????
https://www.facebook.com/macmillancoffee/photos/a.244581888913924.61443.233682090003904/795089143863193/?type=1  You'll see her reply and a photo in the comments...
Tiddy - so sorry to hear you're still having such problems with the cluster headaches ("just" headache doesn't seem to be an adequate enough description by the sound of it) but glad to see you back here!!!!!
You tease, you!!!!  Am dying to know now!