Posts by Relznik

Oh yes, teenage-son-embarrassing is a FAB pass-time!   Mine got very angry with me yesterday...  one of his friends Tweeted something, so I replied.  Then she replied, so I replied again... and we exchanged a few funny Tweets.  Oooh, he's SO cross with me.
Thanks for the advice re the Candy Melts....  does it not stop the 'chocolate' (or candy, should I say) from setting if you add Trex or oil??
Cake pops.   I can never seem to melt white chocolate properly, so I bought Candy Melts.  But they are also too thick to beautifully coat cake pops.    I just want a beautifully smoothly covered cake pop.   Advice/help/tips please?????   Thanks   Suzanne x
One of my biggest paranoias is my weight.  I've lost 19lb since the beginning of the year, but I still have a couple of stone to go.   I've hit a plateau for the last month (as in, finding it harder to stop stuffing my face) but I'm back with a vengeance from today!!!!   We have a big family celebration at the beginning of December.  I'm not sure if I'll manage another stone by then (how wonderful that would be!) as I average a pound a week.  I don't want to lose more...
LOL!  Yep, that's the one.  But as I slept through I have no idea....  I've seen the film before, but can't picture it! LOL!
We were watching a film this evening and I nodded off quite early on into it!  I started to rouse right near the end, only to hear my 15 year old say "Look at the size of that wedding cake...  Imagine trying to deliver that!"  I couldn't be prouder.... My work here is done! LOL!   Suzanne x
Bl**dy hell!!!  Is she in UK or USA? I think it's disgusting that they sue people for things like cakes.  I can see that it's wrong to be making knock-off DVDs and official merchandise.  But Disney don't actually MAKE cakes do they?  So what's the harm? Anyway, morning everyone! I've had a really, really quick look at some of the gazillion messages I've missed.  Hope everyone is well today.  Some really lovely cake pics!  I'm just about to photograph the cake that's being...
Haven't watched it, but mine came ready assembled!  (that was 10 years ago, mind you...)
Agbay, Agbay, Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay, Agbay,Agbay,...
Tiddy - I'm so sorry...  I've missed the posts about you not being well.  I hope you're ok.   Roxy - nope.  I've never replaced it!  It's my most prized cake making piece of equipment!  Worth every penny.  If I had to replace it, I still wouldn't get the double bladed model; it's so quick and easy to use, I don't see the point in paying extra.   Siany - I made ice cream cone cupcakes at the summer fair last week...  I thought they'd go down well with children, but 99%...