Posts by Relznik

This made me laugh... hope no-one is offended!   A SHORT... BUT BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY A man and a woman who had never met before, but both of whom were married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower. At 1:00am, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman...
Hiya   I've had a quick shifty at the new messages since I last posted.   Some gorgeous cake pics!!    Tiddy - sorry to hear you're still not well.  I hope the docs can help with your headaches.   I've had a cake-free week.  I was going to get ahead and do some prep for cakes I've got coming up in the next few weeks.  But have I?  Have I heck!  Mrs Procrastination - that's me!!  I'll regret it later, of course.
Such a pretty birdcage cake!  You must be thrilled with it...  I'm sure your sister will be!!!
 Kathy - Isomalt DOES go cloudy VERY quickly. Twins sell 'jelly' diamonds that are lovely...  I used them on these mini cakes  http://www.patacake-parties.com/Wedding/files/page3-1034-full.html
I'm sure I saw one on CC a while ago.  It was superb!!
How on earth have you managed to bake that many?????
In fact, I'm 99% sure I have...  let me know if you want me to check.
Kathy - want me to see if I have an 8" drum?
Yes, I've used the Red Velvet emulsion and had good feedback.  I'm still a bit 'meh' about it.  I don't dislike it, but I don't see the big deal, LOL! Will let you know what I think of the cream cheese one.
I ordered the cream cheese emulsion.   I had to order something else from the site, so I thought 'why not try it?'  Worst thing that can happen is that I try it, hate it and have wasted a fiver.    I'll let you know what I think!!!