Posts by briansbaker

CAKEMOMMY2012 I RAN WITH YOUR IDEA!!! I WAS SO PLEASED WITH THIS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES FOR THE HELP!
OH THATS A GREAT IDEA!~!! THANKS! 
PLEASE HELP! ive been asked to come up with a design where the graduation cap is merging into a marine hat..  im clueless as to what it will look like.. lol any and all idea will be highly highly appreciated!!! THANK YOU! 
OMGOODNESS.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! CANT WAIT TO DO THIS ACCORDION CAKE!!!! TO THE ONE ASKING ABOUT VIVA.. AMAZING!!! JUST LET YOUR BUTTERCREAM CRUST OVER A LITTLE, LAY PAPER DOWN ON BUTTERCREAM AND SMOOTH IT OUT!! AND JUST AS "VISTA" SHOWED / YOU CAN USE ANY PAPER TOWEL.. P.S. CAKES ARE AMAZING!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!
HERE IS MY QUESTION.. WHEN SPRAYED ONTO CAKE, WILL IT JUST LOOK SHINY?? IM NEEDING TO MAKE AN ACCORDIAN CAKE.. THE CAKE IS PURPLE MARBLE.. SO IM MAKING FONDANT (MARBLE) AND NEED A SHINE OF PEARL... I DONT HAVE TIME TO ORDER FROM ANYWHERE. SO I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN.. CAN ANYONE SHOW ME A CAKE THAT YOU SPRAYED WITH YOUR "OWN" GLITTER SPRAY? TIA
WOW.. thanks! Lets see what Home Depot can do for me!~ lol will post pic on sunday!!! WISH ME LUCK!
CAROLYN WENKE BOOT STAND???? IM LOOKING TO MAKE ONE.. I AM IN NEED ON MAKING A BOOT CAKE FOR SAT.. I NEED ASAP! I WENT IN THIS BLIND!!! YIKES!! TIA!!!!BRIANSBAKER
CHECK IT OUT!!!!http://sandrasalamony.com/1000cakes.htm
here is what i'm doing.. I decided I dont want to make Frozen Buttercream Transfers.. there tooooo messy and I waste ALOT of buttercream.. SOOI am trying to the same exact method using Royal Icing.. Here is my question.. When making FBT and your done filling in all your colors, you know how we have to ice the entire back with white icing. so that the colors dont run into the buttercream on the cake...Do i have to do the same with royal icing you think?? I've made two BIG...
here is what i'm doing.. I decided I dont want to make Frozen Buttercream Transfers.. there tooooo messy and I waste ALOT of buttercream.. SOOI am trying to the same exact method using Royal Icing.. Here is my question.. When making FBT and your done filling in all your colors, you know how we have to ice the entire back with white icing. so that the colors dont run into the buttercream on the cake...Do i have to do the same with royal icing you think?? I've made two BIG...