Posts by meredith1851

Thanks!
When I try to pull up the NFSC recipe on this site I get an error msg. Can someone send me the recipe? I need to make 80 cookies Thurs!!! TIA.
I will be making Antonia 74 later this week for a large cookie order and was wondering if there was a way to get it a bit shinier while still staying hard for packaging?
Thanks!
I will be making the NFSC with icing for 100 people soon and wanted to know how far in advance I can make them. Does the following sound ok?: Make cookie Thurs, ice Fri, bag Sat and party on Sunday, Thoughts?
I have the 2 piece Giant Cupcake mold and was wondering what was easiest and most durable to coat the bottom part of my cupcake with white choc. Becuase it is silicone, I wasn't sure. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Is it easier to just dip the actual bottom of the cupcake in melted choc?
I bought styrafoam but it is very expensive and not sure what to cover it with so I bought paint......does floral foam hold the cake pops securely? What do you all typically find works best?
I am doing a Bday for a little girl who wants Princess brownies but hates any type of icing. Will edible images work in this case?
I was asked to make a 3D 1983 Malibu car cake for the groom and although I want to take this challenge on, I am by no by hand? Do I have to do fondant or could I do frosting with some fondant accents? What type of cake recipe should I use that will hold up well? Any ideas/thoughts/cheat sheets etc, would be MUCH appreciated!!
How long is it safe to keep a ball of NFSC in the fridge before you should toss it? How about the freezer? Also, does anyone know how long Antonia's cookie Icing will last in containers? 2-3 months?