Posts by cakinallday

Can someone please send me the matrix? I can't download it from this site. TIA
Um how do you do market research?
Um how do you do market research?
I want to get THE MAT too! The video makes putting on fondant look soooo easy. But..... yesterday, I used wax paper (the way the mat would be used) and I put a little shortening on it and it worked great!
I just put a cake in the mail for my SIL. I of course used fondant to cover. I wrapped each tier in saran wrap. put each wrapped tier in the closest fitting cake box. put packing p nuts in the box. taped that box closed. put that box in a shipping boxed cushioned with tissue paper and more packing p nuts. I also wrapped the accessory pieces in press n seal paper. It should arrive Friday and she'll have to do some assembly....... I know it wont be perfect but it was worth a...
Thanks so much!
How do I make that design without the cricut? Is that icing or fondant? TIA
I was just wondering what supplies should every baker have? And what supplies can be substituted with everyday house hold things....... TIA
I've been asked to do a cake for 2 ladies who are having a baby shower at work. One is having a boy and the other is having a girl..... What kind of cake would be best? I know I want to do a carved cake, but that's it so far.....TIA
The bakery I get some of my boxes from uses the same mix and adds other ingredients to it. Like u said, if it aint broke don't fix it....... or do a taste test between box and scratch and let the majority be the cake you use.If people keep coming then it's clear somebody likes box mix