Posts by tal

Will pb buttercream frosting hold to fondant?lisa
I am making a 3 tiered cake and the bottom cake will have cream cheese icing AND will be covered in Michele's fondant.I plan on covering with fondant Friday and the party is Sat night. Should I store that cake in the refrig uncovered? Or can I let it sit out overnight? Really need to know soon!Thanks!Lis
I am making a 3 tiered mardi gra cake for next weekend. I wanted to use candy gems but my molds aren't going to come on time. I am trying to get a shiny or clear look with pearl drops but don't know how to accomplish same?I can roll fondant balls and luster dust them, but I really was going for more of a 'clear' or see thru look.Can I mix Piping Gel with something to make it sturdy enough to pipe the balls onto my Fondant?Thanks Board!lisa
Thank you so much for the tips and the website! I'm just having trouble downloading the video portions...but I'll figure it out!My other question - my cookies will already have poured RI on them....I know to let it dry for at least 8 hours or more, do I just use the same procedure but more carefully????Lisa
Hello. I cannot find how I can apply royal icing to a cookie using a stencil? Do you just pour it over the stencil and gently lift? That made a mess when I tried it....any other tips or ideas????thank you,Lisa L(mod edited.)
That's it! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am looking for instructs for a chocolate wrap with no luck! Can someone please help me find a site or direct me on this site as to instructions and recipes?thank you so much!Lisatalobx@verizon.net
I am looking for instructs for a chocolate wrap with no luck! Can someone please help me find a site or direct me on this site as to instructions and recipes?thank you so much!Lisatalobx@verizon.net
Hello. I am looking for the ballet slipper template on this site from 'cakebaker'? Can anyone help direct me?thank you,Lisa
Thank you EVERYONE for your tips. I think for this time, I'll get the Americolor - never tried it before anyway.Again, thanks so much - I'll post the cake pics!Lisa