Posts by ailika

Thank you all for your response. Doramoreno62 I have all 3 store near me, just didn't know they sold it there  I will try one of them next time.
Hello Bakers, I believe this is the best place to get baking questions answered. I was going to bake a cake but didn't want to use regular vanilla extract on this cake. I came across a store named Sur La Table which they have just about everything you need to have in your kitchen. I came across this Vanilla by Nielsen Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Paste . Has anyone tried this & is it good and worth the 11.00 I paid for it? Thank you all for your answers in advance  
Okay I thought they'd have be wrapped in both. Thank you  
Do we keep it wrapped up in the plastic wrap or aluminum foil to defrost or do I have remove the wrapping before?
Well as per Snopes it is true that vanilla that contains coumarin is dangerous taken in big amounts. It’s a substance that causes liver and kidney failure at high concentrations. It has been banned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) It's a shame because it smells and tastes so good.
Awesome Job makes me want to try it too 
The link to the amazing chocolate WASC is no good
Your football Jersey cake is awesome!
It says How to make clog shoes out of fondant? is this a tutorial? if it is I don't see it but they're very cute
Mira a ver si esto te silve, mi spanish no es tan bueno  http://www.manualisimo.com/decoracion-y-recetas-en-pasta-laminada/935-chocolate-para-modelar.html