Posts by MaraCarter

Thanks for sharing!!
Deadline to take classes is September 19,2011. Go to our website for more info. If you are in the area you should come join us and take the classes. They will be fun!!
Thank you for your help everyone!! I will check out your suggestions. I really appreciate it!!
We had a cupcakes from scratch contest at the fair. I thought oh how easy...Haha. Tired three batch of scratch cupcake and no success. I normally am a box cake mixer maker. But this has brought out my competitive side. Any suggests or hints on make a cake from scratch. The recipe we made called for shortening. We used gas station Banana Carmel coffee instead of water. It turned out very crunchy on the top. the main part of the cupcake was crumbly. Another ? on...
The River City Confectioners Association presents:The 18th Annual Sugar Arts and Cake Show. Held Friday, September 23- Sunday, Sunday 25, 2011 at the Qwest Center, Omaha, NE. It is held along with the Douglas County Fair and River City Round Up. We invite everyone to enter and attend. There will also be Cake Classes offered that weekend.Show Theme: Cherished MemoriesMore information on classes on our website....http://www.rccaomaha.webs.com/ Teachers and Judges are Tami...
Wow! Thanks for all your time and effort! This is awesome!
Thank you for your help.
Hi everyone, Im making a lady bug cake. It is for Saturday........how long would you wait to put the black details on. I dont want the black to bleed into the red since they wont serve it until Saturday. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing!! Your cake turned out beautiful!!