Posts by yellobutterfly

Is this new site up? Everytime I try to visit it tells me server time out, page load error...but only on this site, so I don't think it's me...
Just wondering if the OP (or anyone else) tried the recipes suggested, and what the results were? I'm shopping for a new cookie recipe, but don't want to waste my time trying 3 or 4 I'm interested in Martha's and the one jojo posted at recipezaar - did anyone try either of those, and if so, what'd you think?
Just so ya know - you're not alone...I tried this recipe a few years ago - once was enough, I was VERY unimpressed...
If you're talking about Penny from Austin, TX (she was featured on a food network show a few years back) I read a few years ago in the paper that she sold her business...
This same thing happened to me recently too...I had two different pictures of flip flops (with different colors/designs) that magically got lumped together. And then I had 2 baby rattles (each different main color and design) that got lumped with a baby slipper...I got a pm from a mod telling me about it. I can understand the flip flops, and even the rattles, but I was annoyed that the baby slipper got hidden with the rattles, because the only info that showed was...
Check on foodnetwork's website - a few years ago I tried one by Paula Deen that was good
Check on foodnetwork's website - a few years ago I tried one by Paula Deen that was good
Ditto - I pull to the edge of counter and lean against it!
Did anybody notice on her webpage, beside the title, "mortgage apple cakes" it's trademarked, copyrighted, and whatever R stands for? just wondering the significance of that, isn't it alot of trouble (and $$) to get trademarks, copyrights, etc?
and I thought I invented this I started doing it one day as an experiment because I was having to add TOO MUCH flour with each re-roll and the cookies were affected by it...