Posts by yellobutterfly

Thanks!
Is this a yearly fee or a one-time fee?
Thank you all for responding, I appreciate your insight
Thanks so much for your input - I love the idea of dropping off samples! Did you do it as a varitey tray/box or did you keep it simple with all one flavor or item? How many do you drop off at once? And with multiple business cards or just a few?Sorry for all the questions! PS - LOVE your blog and website!
Due to the passage of the Texas Cottage Foods Law (9/1/11) I will finally be able to advertise and bake for people. I am hoping to increase my client base and get the word out. I recently set up a facebook page in preparation for the launch, and am trying to plan ahead for upcoming deals and specials to offer to increase interest and gain loyal customers - what do you all offer?What specials/deals/promotions do you have both regularly or seasonally? What works for you?
Super cute, love the logo and website! Something that caught my eye was your promotion with the stamps on the back of your business card - I am looking for ways to promote my business and think this is a great idea! Can I ask where you get the stamps made? (Is it like a sticker stamp or an ink stamp?) does it help with return customers, etc?
Ok I have a few dumb questions...what exactly is an LLC? What is EIN? And is the sales tax id also the same thing that we would use when purchasing supplies that would exempt us from paying sales tax on our purchase?
No, mine have never warped, and I've had them for 7 years - they are a heavy guage aluminum, they hold up very well, and I love that they bake so evenly (unlike those nonstick/dark sheets that usually burn my cookies!)...I won't use anything else
I lovelovelove the jelly roll type pans for cookies - the best price I've found is at Sam's Club, they come 2 to a pack for $10.77 - vs. other places that sell them for $30/1 pan! They are aluminum, heavy-duty, about a 1-inch wall/lip on all sides. They cook beautifully and evenly, and I never have to grease them, even when I don't use parchment! I think I have 12 of them, so big fan!
last year I used some christmas money to buy myself the beater blade and the sideswipe blade, but wasn't impressed with either of them - they aren't scraping the sides of my bowl like they promised - maybe I don't have the height adjusted right?