Posts by babytyro

Latley I have been having trouble with fondant cakes during transport.... They are covered perfectly and look beautiful initially. Since our fridge is very humid I have to leave them out at room temp until they are either picked up or delivered they all look great sitting there for however long. Everything goes perfectly untill delivery time! As the cake is in the van being delivered the slightest bump and wobble causes my cakes to begin to crack! The last two...
Latley I have been having trouble with fondant cakes during transport.... They are covered perfectly and look beautiful initially. Since our fridge is very humid I have to leave them out at room temp until they are either picked up or delivered they all look great sitting there for however long. Everything goes perfectly untill delivery time! As the cake is in the van being delivered the slightest bump and wobble causes my cakes to begin to crack! The last two...
My boss wants me to decortae these cookies with mergingue powder. So we got some merigingue powder by wilton. I followed the recipe and the cookies dried all spongy and were still sticky the next day! Next we tried royal icing mix when i used this the frosting turned yellow! Ugh I had to make the cookies for a third time! I used egg white powder and they came out great. My boss says she sees they might be turning a little yellow on the edges... ugh.. and thinks i should...