Barney Cake

Decorating By sgirvan Updated 20 Mar 2005 , 6:40pm by MrsMissey

sgirvan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgirvan Posted 13 Mar 2005 , 11:44pm
post #1 of 8

Anyone know of any good Barney cake designs besides the pan and doing a BC transfer?

Thanks
Shayla

7 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 12:16pm
post #2 of 8

i believe there is one on the Debbie brown web site. I know she has one in one of her books. http://www.debbiebrownscakes.co.uk/

Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 3:50pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgirvan

Anyone know of any good Barney cake designs besides the pan and doing a BC transfer?

Thanks
Shayla

You can take any Barney picture and do a glaze fill in ??

I know this is not Barney but you will be able to see what I am talking about in this photo of a Glaze Fill in.. Its done right on the cake..

sgirvan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgirvan Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 4:11pm
post #4 of 8

Thanks guys, I will post what I end up trying. PS I LOVE the Debbie Brown site, way too cool stuff there icon_eek.gif

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 6:00pm
post #5 of 8

I get confused very easily..Ladycakes do you have a tutorial for the glaze. It looks very nice.. Your cake looks flawless..Are you and MrsMissey in together on this.. (Perfect cake secret)????? icon_biggrin.gif hehe you two have amazing cakes!!

Ladycake Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 6:27pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansbaker

I get confused very easily..Ladycakes do you have a tutorial for the glaze. It looks very nice.. Your cake looks flawless..Are you and MrsMissey in together on this.. (Perfect cake secret)????? icon_biggrin.gif hehe you two have amazing cakes!!

I do and I dont ... LOL .. You can use this one but dont put it on the wax paper your going to do it right no the cake... http://www.ladycakes.com/wax_paper_image.htm

Ladycake Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 6:31pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Quote:

Are you and MrsMissey in together on this..

Meaning??? I dont know MrsMissey if that is what your asking but I have seen great cakes from her too.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 6:40pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansbaker

Your cake looks flawless..Are you and MrsMissey in together on this.. (Perfect cake secret)????? icon_biggrin.gif hehe you two have amazing cakes!!

LOL!! Thanks very much! No secrets here! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%