cakegirlie Posted 13 Oct 2005 , 6:36pm
post #1 of

I need to make a cake with a skeleton on it for a 6 year old boy. Any suggested links that I could view some cakes with this?
thanks

6 replies
edencakes Posted 13 Oct 2005 , 6:45pm
post #2 of

I know this doesn't help you much, but in searching for ideas I came across this, which is both very cool, and very disturbing. I had to share.

Back to your cake... I couldn't actually find anything appropriate, but my only suggestion would be to find a picture of a skeleton and do a FBCT.

Sorry I'm not more help, hopefully someone will come along with something better!

Good luck.

denise2434 Posted 13 Oct 2005 , 7:43pm
post #3 of

OMG edencakes!! My boys would love that!! That is just wild! It is disturbing icon_lol.gif ...but definitely cool! icon_cool.gif

~Denise

TexasSugar Posted 14 Oct 2005 , 3:00am
post #4 of

I bought a cute little stencil of a skeleton tonight at Michaels, that I plan to use on a cake. If you can find a stencil you can always use the canned color sprays with it, or sprinkles, or colored sugars. icon_smile.gif

If not maybe you can find a picture online and do a fbct.

gibson Posted 14 Oct 2005 , 3:17am
post #5 of

In one of the Wilton yearbooks there is a cake that has a skeleton coming out of the ground....the skeleton is made of popcorn....it's soooo cool! He even has a flower on the top of his head! That might seem okay for a six year old. I think someone on CC has made one like it if you look in the galleries it might be in there????

Hope that helps!

TexasSugar Posted 14 Oct 2005 , 3:35am
post #6 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson

In one of the Wilton yearbooks there is a cake that has a skeleton coming out of the ground....the skeleton is made of popcorn....it's soooo cool! He even has a flower on the top of his head! That might seem okay for a six year old.

I've done one of these, of all the cakes it is still my mom's favorite. I want to say it is from the 2002 yearbook.
LL

lastingmoments Posted 14 Oct 2005 , 7:15am
post #7 of

the wilton book also has one with the egg round for a boody and cupcakes for the arms or something along those lines...I know that in my house we a very friendly skeleton.....but that cavaty one was too cool..also good luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%