Photo Imaging Programs/edible Images

Decorating By Sina Updated 5 Dec 2012 , 4:10pm by Spuddysmom

Sina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sina Posted 1 Feb 2007 , 7:37pm
post #1 of 4

What programs do you use to edit your photos for edible images? I use the program that comes with the edible frosting sheets, but there is a limit to what you can do. Is there another way to edit photos, add text and so on and then print it out based on the frosting sheets (7.5 round, 1/4 sheet, 2"and 3" multi rounds...)? Does this make sense? icon_confused.gif

Also is there a particular place to search for good images. I am making a Lightning McQueen car cake for my neqphew and I would like to add the Rust-eze logo and the 95 with the lightning bolt. I am not good at free hand, so I would like to print all of the above on the edible image sheets and add to the car.

Thanks,
Sina

3 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 1 Feb 2007 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 4

Here's a link to the software I downloaded to use with edible images http://deco.uk.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=87 You can resize and add text. If you're wanting to do a lot of editing to your photos you'll need other software. I find a lot of images on google then click on images and type in what I am looking for. HTH

wyowolf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wyowolf Posted 5 Dec 2012 , 2:47pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks for the idea! I just downloaded their software!

Spuddysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spuddysmom Posted 5 Dec 2012 , 4:10pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks Tiggy! This appears to be exactly what I was looking for as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%