Antonia's Royal Icing...

Baking By sweettreasures Updated 11 Oct 2005 , 2:17pm by MrsMissey

sweettreasures Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 10:18am
post #1 of 3

I'm having the most difficult time finding this recipe here. Can someone direct me to it or email a copy to me, I'd really appreciate it.

2 replies
antonia74 Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 11:46am
post #2 of 3

Recipes section, under "Frostings"'s called Royal Icing For Decorated Cookies.

Quote by @%username% on %date%