February Cookie Club Theme - "girly"

Baking By bonniebakes Updated 1 Mar 2007 , 2:12am by bobwonderbuns

momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 6:14pm
post #61 of 73

StCakes-
It is definitely NOT too late to post girly cookie pics! Please post!!

Melvira, your cookies look awesome. To me, they scream bridal shower, which is definitely girly. icon_smile.gif

Lindsayu83- great dresses! I love that cutter!

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 6:30pm
post #62 of 73

Thank you all for your compliments! I thought the hearts definitely screamed bridal shower, as well as wedding! My brother is (hopefully) going to pop the question to his girlfriend any day, so I am 'quietly' preparing! I helped him pick out a fantastic ring and am helping him with the proposal, so I'm hoping to make these for the shower and reception!

kden3980 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kden3980 Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 7:14pm
post #63 of 73

Here's my girly- OOh La-La cookies!

~Kara~
LL

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 7:54pm
post #64 of 73

Kara- those are really cute! Is that royal icing? It looks almost like an edible image or a chocolate transfer... how did you do it?

kden3980 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kden3980 Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 8:13pm
post #65 of 73

Thanks! It is royal icing. The dress is piped with the stiffer icing, and the others are filled in with a rather thin royal icingicon_wink.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 10:05pm
post #66 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Ok... thanks to mis for helping me find this thread... I couldn't find it to save my life!! ARGH! So, here is my submission for February. I thought they were kind of girly. I'm just starting to get more into cookies and am learning to make them more special!! They've come a long way and I am really enjoying it!

Melvira, if you don't mind me asking, could you post a picture of the rubber stamp? I was at both Michaels and JoAnns today looking for something similar and stuck out both times! Where did you get your rubber stamp? I like the detailing on it.

mis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mis Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 12:40am
post #67 of 73

kden3980- cute cookies. Love the doggie.

SweetTreatsbyCarol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetTreatsbyCarol Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 1:41am
post #68 of 73

Melvira & kden3980--cute cookies! I'm inspired now icon_biggrin.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 4:15am
post #69 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Melvira, if you don't mind me asking, could you post a picture of the rubber stamp? I was at both Michaels and JoAnns today looking for something similar and stuck out both times! Where did you get your rubber stamp? I like the detailing on it.

No problem! I actually got this at Hobby Lobby in the clay section. It's like a rubber stamp that isn't on a wood backer. It's meant for use with clay products, but it works fantasticly for MMF!! I LOVE it!! You should definitely find one and try it out! I have a few different patterns and love them!
LL

sweeteecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeteecakes Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 8:25pm
post #70 of 73

All of the girly cookies look fabulous. I wish that I had the time to participate the month. I'll be sure to post next month!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 2:01am
post #71 of 73

kneadacookie, you inspired me - here are my first ever chocolate fondant, first time luster-dusting...
LL

bobwonderbuns Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 2:03am
post #72 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7yyrt

kneadacookie, you inspired me - here are my first ever chocolate fondant, first time luster-dusting...

Can't see, can't see... icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 2:12am
post #73 of 73

Oh there we go!!! Beautiful!!! Great job. Very creative!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%