Way Off Topic... Three Random Things About You

Lounge By edencakes Updated 1 Mar 2014 , 1:25am by karina_lisa2010

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 2:22am
post #391 of 408

icon_surprised.gif wow that amazing. I would have never dreamed. I am off to bed its too late!

shrek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shrek Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 3:37am
post #392 of 408

I just learned that I'm really not an interesting person but here goes:
1. I am a Golden Girls fan.
2. I am a VERY proud to be an aunt to my nephew and my arriving soon nephew or niece.
3. I can't live without my family.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 6:24pm
post #393 of 408

sherk that is SO SWEET!!

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 6:52pm
post #394 of 408

I'll play. .

1. I met my husband in January of '04, got engaged in March '03, and married him in June '04.

2. My husband is a clown for the Shriners and has been for 22 years now.

3. I am the baby of 5 kids, and my brothers still spoil me!

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 7:09pm
post #395 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickitilghman

I'll play. .

1. I met my husband in January of '04, got engaged in March '03, and married him in June '04.

Okay, you're confusing me. How did you get engaged in '03 if you didn't meet him until '04? Think we have a typo here. icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif

Diane

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 8:15pm
post #396 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionladydi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickitilghman

I'll play. .

Okay, you're confusing me. How did you get engaged in '03 if you didn't meet him until '04? Think we have a typo here. icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif

Diane

OOPs!!! icon_redface.gif I meant to say march '04!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

CreativeCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreativeCakery Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 2:15am
post #397 of 408

Love this thread!

1) I am almost finished with the master's degree program in education at Ohio State University!

2) My cake business is called "Royal Icings"

3) I used to be a music major (voice) and have sung with a big band, and performed in Europe. I LOVE BIG BAND AND JAZZ!! thumbs_up.gif

4) I LOVE planning kids' parties and am always planning one. I buy things as I see them...I have about 3 complete parties ready to go (incl. games and favors) in my hoarding closet right now!! icon_surprised.gif

P.S. I am a Golden Girls fan, too!! icon_wink.gif

Cakers84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakers84 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 7:55am
post #398 of 408

I've spent parts of two days reading this thread and am happy to see it revived. I've learned so much about my fellow C.C. members and they are all awesome! thumbs_up.gif

Three things about me:

1)..I share this web site membership with my daughter. We are both named Gloria, hence the name "Moringglories". Pic's in our gallery are all cakes she has done, unless otherwise noted. Due to arthritis & carpal tunnel my cakes are not yet gallery ready. However we did finish our Wilton Course I this week, & begin Course II next week. icon_biggrin.gif

2)..I have been married to my husband John for 21 years. I've known him since i was a freshman in High School. My best friend was his brother. Whenever he and I ditched school, we would go down to the beach and take John's station wagon for joy rides while he surfed his day away. I confessed this to him after we were married. icon_redface.gif At first he did not believe me, until I told him where he hid his keys and described the interior of his wagon. icon_twisted.gif

3)..I have either lived in or visited all but 4 of the United States; Alaska, Washington State, Oregon, and Hawaii. I grew up in a Navy family and did travel a lot because of that but, I have also hitched-hiked, bused, Amtraked, and drove across country. I've even been to the tip of Baja Mexico on surf trips with my husband. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Thanks for letting me share. icon_wink.gif

Who's next?

randel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
randel Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 8:54am
post #399 of 408

Well it looks like it me -

1. I have the best husband in the world who is very caring and sweet to both me and our son

2. I grew up in a country town called Broken Hill

3. I seem to know and able to sing almost any nursery rhyme, song or jingle.

cmmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmmom Posted 6 Jul 2006 , 5:40am
post #400 of 408

random things about me...

1 - I'm from a large family myself. I'm #11 out of 13 kids (9 boys and 4 girls). The interesting part is that all 13 of us are redheads!!

2 - Both my husband and myself are first generation American - both sets of parents are from Ireland. AND I'm 100% Irish and I've never tasted alcohol.

3 - I'm a HUGE Parrothead! I love Jimmy Buffett. I go to at least one of his concerts every year and I have over 45 of his CDs.

4 - I have seen every single episode of FRIENDS. I love that show so much that my husband and I refer to certain episodes all the time. For my second child I was actually induced on the last aired episode of Friends - May 6th. I was in labor while watching the show. (My daughter wasn't born until May 7th though.)

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 6 Jul 2006 , 1:47pm
post #401 of 408

CMMOM, you being Irish and never tasted alcohol is not nearly as amazing as you being a Parrothead and not tasting alcohol. icon_lol.gif

I have to have a margarita when I really get layed back to listen to Jimmy. thumbs_up.gif

Diane

taartenmaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
taartenmaker Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 11:38pm
post #402 of 408

SUCH A FUN THREAT, LETS CONTINUE!!!

1. i'm the youngest son from a big family, my mom is a gypsy and my father italian, we live in The Netherlands

2. Jesus is the love of my life 

3. i'm going to bakery school right now and if it all goes well i will graduate next year and then i will open my own cake shop

JessicaHall1022 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessicaHall1022 Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 12:23am
post #403 of 408

As a newbie here, I'll definitely play!

1. I am a classically trained singer and I can sing in six different languages.
  2. I still sleep with a "security blanket" (a blue silk sheet) at nearly 30, and I'm not embarrassed one bit by it.
  3. I grew up on a family farm with a meat market/slaughter house, so walk a ribeye through a warm room and I'm ready for dinner!

Fun times :)

Alaskakat1980 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alaskakat1980 Posted 1 Feb 2014 , 6:58pm
post #404 of 408

Newby so I will play...

1.  Have always wanted to learn how to decorate cakes.  The fact that our "Cake lady" will be out of town for my daughters b-day this year has forced me to learn.

2.  I live in a small town in Alaska and love it!

3.  I have an adoring husband and 2 little girls who rule my world. 

cakebaby2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby2 Posted 2 Feb 2014 , 11:42am
post #405 of 408

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaHall1022 

As a newbie here, I'll definitely play!

1. I am a classically trained singer and I can sing in six different languages.
  2. I still sleep with a "security blanket" (a blue silk sheet) at nearly 30, and I'm not embarrassed one bit by it.
  3. I grew up on a family farm with a meat market/slaughter house, so walk a ribeye through a warm room and I'm ready for dinner!

Fun times :)

Laughed so much!  Ribeye through a warm room, that's classic. Newbie so I'll play

1  I have 5 kids 6 grandkids

2  Sold a city house to move to the country when I got divorced at 50

3  Started my own florist business

Eachna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eachna Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 6:12pm
post #406 of 408

1) I hate for people to touch my feet. I one reflexively hit a date for grabbing one of my feet without warning (he was going to give me a foot massage).

2) I was born on the same month and day as Albert Einstein.

3) I'm double-jointed in only joint, my left thumb. My son has only one double joint and it's also his left thumb.

karina_lisa2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karina_lisa2010 Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 1:23am
post #407 of 408

1-I met my husband on public transits when he asked me for directions (we are getting divorced now but still a cute story)

2- I HATE cleaning and never make my bed

3- I can make you laugh so hard by being silly you will pee your pants (and I am 100% sober while I do it)

:) :)

karina_lisa2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karina_lisa2010 Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 1:25am
post #408 of 408

sounds like mine husband, I married him after only knowing him for 9 months and I was not even married a year and I was already pregnant

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%