Help Please! Which Airbush To Buy?

Decorating By Pucci Cakes Updated 27 Jul 2017 , 6:31pm by inthekitchen2

Pucci Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pucci Cakes Posted 27 Jul 2017 , 5:47pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone recommend a good airbush machine? I live in Canada but I think the US sells cheaper. I found a few from Walmart.com (pictures below) so I would love your opinion on which one to buy please. Thank you in advance.

Help Please! Which Airbush To Buy?Help Please! Which Airbush To Buy?Help Please! Which Airbush To Buy?

2 replies
GJsLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GJsLady Posted 27 Jul 2017 , 6:24pm
post #2 of 3

Hi!  I may not be the best person to answer this, but I bought one of the Master set ups like you've pictured here, that came with the compressor and 3 different airbrushes.  I ended up not using it as much as I wanted to because it was large, and  bulky and I never even used 2 of the airbrushes.  I recently sold it and went on EBay and bought a small one that they sell for make up.  I love it and have probably used it more already than I did the large one.  I think I only paid about $40 US for it.  Good luck in your decision.

inthekitchen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
inthekitchen2 Posted 27 Jul 2017 , 6:31pm
post #3 of 3

There is so much info out there and everyone has an opinion on the one they have, without having compared it to others. So, chances are you will get 100 opinions. Since there was different info every where I looked I couldn't narrow it down, and just bit the bullet and bought one. Actually, my husband did for me because I was so worried about getting the wrong one. I have the first one you pictured, or at least one that is very similar to that. It really did not come with much if any instruction, but I watched a few youtube videos and was on my way. It came with those three sprayers, but I have only used one so far (the top right one), so I don't think the others are needed. I got used to using that one, it did what I needed , and I haven't really worked with the others. So, for the time being those were just extra money spent I guess. It came with the chefmaster colors, and they work great. I just buy more airbrush colors from the hobby store or online, any brand works , really. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%